Webinar Enterprise Risk Management (ERM): A Pathway toward the Organization’s Resilience and Sustainability Post Covid-19
Hari/tanggal: Jumat, 16 Juli 2021
Waktu: 09.00 – 11.30 WIB
Covid-19 has been exposing organizations to vulnerabilities in their business models and risk management approach. In a survey conducted by AON in 2020, around 82% of its respondents said that before Covid-19, a pandemic or other major health crisis was not a top ten risk in the organization risk register. Further, only 16% of them felt confident that they are very prepared for future unprecedented events. As emerging risks will continue to challenge organizations across all industries, organizations have to re-prioritize Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) to build resilience, widen their perspective and elevate ERM as a critical business priority. This webinar is part of the Grand Final Event of International Risk Management Case-Solving Competition (IRMCC) 2021. The competition was open for undergraduates students all around the world. Webinar participants are also invited to attend the finalists presentation session, as well as the IRMCC 2021 Winner Announcement afterwards.
- Prof. Peter Verhezen, PhD
– Visiting Professor of Global Strategy & Business in Asian Emerging Market at University of Antwerp and the Antwerp Management School, Belgium
– Principal of Verhezen & Associates Ltd.
- Datuk Ir. Lim Tong Kang
– Former Chief Risk Officer of Tenaga Nasional Berhad
– Chairman of Malaysian Association of Risk and Insurance Management (MARIM)
- Mangadar Situmorang, PhD
Rector of Parahyangan Catholic University
- Dr. Antonius Alijoyo
– Founder and Principal, CRMS (Center for Risk Management and Sustainability) Indonesia
– Chair of ERM Academy
– Chair of Technical Committee 03-10 GRC, National Standardization Agency of Indonesia
Hari, Tanggal: Jumat, 16 Juli 2021
Waktu: 09.00-11.30 WIB.